Tender Notice: Rent a car with driver
REACH announces the tender for the rental of a car with the driver to our office in Kirkuk according to the specifications mentioned in the tender.
Tender papers shall be withdrawn starting on Thursday 14/11/2019
Documents and conditions required to participate in the tender process:
- The car must be a saloon (Kia, Hyundai, Toyota)
- Car model must be 2013 and above.
- Bring all official and legal documents pertaining to the driver and the car (market license, annual car, and four personal documents for the driver) and must be in the name of the person submitting the tender.
- The vehicle must contain safety tools (first aid box, fire extinguisher, alarm triangle, equipment box).
- The driver should not be more than 50 years old.
- The driver is required to abide by all the terms and conditions of transportation of Reg.
- Driver must have a valid driving license.
- The driver must respect all employees of the organization.
- The driver should cooperate with all staff.
- The willingness of the driver to travel to areas far from his place of residence and for long periods.
- The driver is obliged to work on holidays in case the project needs it.
- The driver must respect all checkpoints (control) inside and outside the city.
- The driver must abide by all traffic instructions.
- Commitment to the speed set within and outside the city.
- Do not drive without fastening the seat belt to the driver and passenger.
Those wishing to participate in the tender should consult the REACH office in Kirkuk to receive the tender papers, taking with them the official documents mentioned above.
Address: Kirkuk / Residential complex Noor City 1
Phone: – 07508897537
Note: – The deadline for closing the tender is at 11:00 AM on Thursday 21/11/2019.
The advertisement can be downloaded here.