REACH, the Rehabilitation, Education and Community Health Organization, and with the help of the Hungarian organization (HIA) within the Qudra 2 project in Kirkuk will support Micro and Small Business projects (for business start-up and business development) for the residents of Kirkuk Governorate for those wishing to participate and benefit receiving the application form manually and filling it in Vocational Training center in Kirkuk Governorate (located in Al-Baath neighborhood)
Or fill out the online form at the following link
The type of project must be determined, Materials required for projects should not be consumables and in the case of small business type ,the applicant must specify the number of employees he/she will employ in the future within the proposed project, preferably youth, women, displaced people and people with special needs
- The forms must fill out and return to the Vocational Training Center.
- After sorting the submitted forms, the appropriate projects are selected for the most vulnerable families. A team from REACH organization conducts field surveys for the applied families in order to verify the information and fill out the competition form (assessment forms) for each family, each project will be evaluated according to criteria determined by the organization in order to select the people who qualify to receive training at (VTC)
- 40 people will be selected to receive (KAB training)
- Course title (KAB/ Know About Business)
- The duration of the course will be 25 days, 4 hours per day.
- REACH will cover the costs of the course
- Unified sums of money are determined to cover the transportation expenses of the course participants
- The age requirement for participants is from 18-45 years old
- At the end of the course, the participant is granted an official certificate.
- After the completion of the training, there is an evaluation of all participants by a committee consisting of the trainer, an employee from the REACH organization, and an employee from HIA organization. A number of participants will be selected for non-financial grants, (1 small + 29 Micro) (That means Not all participants in the training will receive non-financial grants).
- Training location: Department of Labor and Vocational Training center, Kirkuk Branch
- Address: Kirkuk – Al-Baath neighborhood, near the Electricity Distribution Department
- The last date for receiving the forms is 17/8/2021, at 3 pm
- For inquiries, please call 07708185404 during the organization’s working hours (from 8 am to 5 pm)
- Any form that is not stamped with the organization stamp will be neglected and not approved