Job Opportunity (Teacher and Supervisor) in Sulaymaniyah- For graduates from College and Institutions, inside some schools in Sulaymaniyah city
REACH Organization is in partnership with GIZ to implement a project which will help and support to bring temporary job opportunities for people from Host Community (HC), Internally Displaced People (IDP), Refugees and Returnees. to work per the places and activities that mentioned below.
Those wishing to apply can fill out this form below:
Interested applicants should attach the following documents to the application form:
- A copy of PDS form.
- A copy of Personal ID / National ID.
- Refugees should attach a copy of UNHCR card and Residence Card.
- If the applicant or a member of the family is people with disability, documents to prove disability should be available.
- Evidence if any member of the family has chronic disease.
- The work will be in some schools inside Sulaymaniyah city, and includes organizing many artistic, sports, social and educational activities for students.
- Working duration is (40 days).
- Working hours is (8 hours) plus one hour break time. (8:00-4:00)
- Working days are from (Sunday through Thursday). Saturdays will be included in case of need.
- Teachers are paid (25.000 IQD) for each day of work.
- Supervisors are paid (40.000 IQD) for each day of work.
- Food and transportation are not provided.
- Priority will be given to people from the same area.
- Applicant must take health and safety procedures seriously, putting Mask on and maintaining distance with others.
- The job opportunity is open to male and female. However, females and people with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Filling out the form is not only a guarantee of getting the job, but it will also be in accordance with the points, criteria, and needs listed on the application form.
- The age of applicant must be 18 and above.
- Qualified applicants will be notified prior to the start date of work.
- those who already participated in the Cash for Work program or relatives with REACH or GIZ during the last 12 months, are not eligible to apply.
- The last day to apply will be on June 19, 2022 at 04:00 PM.